Your Problem Is Obvious

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ONE MORE THING! Your Problem is Obvious . . .

.... still!

Here is some more comments about the July event....

Your Problem Is Obvious#1
Dedicated to the preservation of Florida's natural resources.For the rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happines... Choice of domicile.Against the Isle of Pines low-lifes who wish to impose their will on my property. If I wanted to give away personal freedoms and the ability to chose how I want to live and the arrangement of my domicile, I would have purchased a house with all those excessive deed restrictions. Instead, I chose LIBERTY. Nothing wrong if anyone chooses to live in one of those communities.Another message: I will not cease to oppose those who want to run my life. I beat them at the county TWICE! Whey the law wouldn't take your side, you decided to break the law and impose your intentions upon my property. When you couldn't win legally, you took the law in your own hands. Like trespassing and vandalism makes you think you have won. I'm not done pursuing this by all legal means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home